The fourth discussion explores the role of new and emerging technologies in meeting clean energy targets, resource sufficiency needs, and reliable operation within the interconnection. The discussion will cover technologies like solar, battery storage, nuclear, natural gas, green hydrogen, and other resources to meet the expected demand.
The panel will include;
• Jeff Bishop—Key Capture Energy CEO,
• Erin Childs—Strategen Director,
• Melanie Frye—WECC President and CEO,
• Paul Kjellander—Idaho Public Utilities Commissioner, and
• Jim Robb—NERC President and CEO.